DotNetNuke is a web application framework built on a Microsoft ASP.NET C# platform. It comes in a Community, Professional or Enterprise edition.
Syncrony has developed hundreds of custom modules and complete integrated systems, based on the DotNetNuke platform.
Our KLIX Office Automation system is a full ERP system built on top of DNN. This system has been in active use by various Canon, XEROX and Minolta dealers since 2004.
We also develop custom functionality for websites and web integration projects. Some of the custom DNN functionality we have developed over the past 10 years includes:
- Sales Reporting Systems
- Ordering and Shopping cart functionality
- Online subscription and registration systems
- Online Financial systems with multi-system integration
- Help Desk and other ticketing systems
- Online Booking systems
- Lead Capture and processing systems.
- and many more...